October 31, 2007 - It was Spooky Park Fun for the 6 and under crowd! We had games, story telling, snacks, treats and What Cheer! Brigade led the block-long parade. There are some fabulous photos! Our Park Sponsors made it all possible.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Dear Friends of Brown Street Park
- FBSP recently received 501C(3) Federal tax exempt status. We will be embarking on a capital campaign this fall to raise funds for park improvements.
- Dividing Perennials? Cleaning your garden up? Bring them to Brown Street Park on Perennial Donations Day, Sunday, September 30th, 3-4pm Brown Street Park, corner of Brown and Creighton Streets. We are looking for native species--hostas, iris, astilbe, etc. contact meg (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a bounty of perennials and
- can't make it Sunday
- Join us for a Halloween Fun for young children at the park on Wednesday, October 31st 4:00 (parade, make your own trick or treat bag, healthy snacks, mini pumpkin hunt, storytelling). at the Brown Street Park.
- The Trex Corporation donated all of the material we will need for seating and picnic tables.
- Tricoshade Company donated the material we will need to build several shade structures. Pease Awning in East providence will be fabricating them for us.
- The sandbox construction is underway thanks to masons Lou Polseno and Sons.
- New mesh welcoming signs for the park will go up this week, thanks to a generous donation from Graphic Innovations.
Announcing our 2022 Movie Night in the Park Summer Series!!! Please join us for our 1st movie of the night which will be THE MUPPETS begin...
Help us turn College Hill into a ghoulish scene this Halloween. The spookiest house wins prizes! Deadline to enter: October 23rd. Decorate...
While the park is being renovated, check out the park finder map to find other parks with adult fitness and playgrounds! Park Finder Note:...
Help us turn College Hill into a ghoulish scene this Halloween. The spookiest house wins prizes! Deadline to enter: October 23rd. Decora...