- FBSP recently received 501C(3) Federal tax exempt status. We will be embarking on a capital campaign this fall to raise funds for park improvements.
- Dividing Perennials? Cleaning your garden up? Bring them to Brown Street Park on Perennial Donations Day, Sunday, September 30th, 3-4pm Brown Street Park, corner of Brown and Creighton Streets. We are looking for native species--hostas, iris, astilbe, etc. contact meg (email@example.com) if you have a bounty of perennials and
- can't make it Sunday
- Join us for a Halloween Fun for young children at the park on Wednesday, October 31st 4:00 (parade, make your own trick or treat bag, healthy snacks, mini pumpkin hunt, storytelling). at the Brown Street Park.
- The Trex Corporation donated all of the material we will need for seating and picnic tables.
- Tricoshade Company donated the material we will need to build several shade structures. Pease Awning in East providence will be fabricating them for us.
- The sandbox construction is underway thanks to masons Lou Polseno and Sons.
- New mesh welcoming signs for the park will go up this week, thanks to a generous donation from Graphic Innovations.