- CrossFit Providence has Boot Camp classes on Tues. and Thurs. at 6AM and 5:30PM. Try the first class for free.
- Cat Sutton's popular hybrid training class - a great strength and cardio workout - is happening on Mondays at 5:30PM. All classes are free and free child care will be provided thanks to the East Side/Mt. Hope YMCA.
- Brad Marston's Tuesday Morning meditation happens at 9AM each week. (Free)
- StrollerFit- a popular new class combing cardio, strength and flexibility for new moms and moms to be. Taught by Sarah Robinson, an RN and certified prenatal fitness instructor. (Free)
- Parkour- the parkour group meets each Saturday AM at 11 to practice in the park. Contact Jon Montalbano for more information. (Free)
Later in the summer look for more free classes from OM Kids, 212 Health & Performance and the East Side/Mt. Hope YMCA.